Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brett Favre was good

Today I am 18 years and 331 days. What last time not being the Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre?... had three years 172 days. I woke up this morning to hear that Favre announced his retirement, and frankly I was not surprised that due to what I saw last week from the Sporting Blog. The week passed, there was a headline on Favre retire and supposedly was a mistake, but things like not occur without reason on the official website of the Packers.


AM disappointed? Yes, I am; a small part of my stomach feels the rotation that is the reality that the Packers will have to continue playing without Favre and his magic. I simply cannot believe some of the lack of respect which I have heard about Favre, on television, friends, online - worldwide today.A boy came to say that interception lasting impression of Favre threw against giants NFC Championship this year, in the hours overtime. What is kidding me?


Dr. Z Sports illustrated need to go to a doctor, after what wrote earlier today. Read the proprietor "popularity, skills prevented real Favre greatness".This guy thinks that Brett Favre would have been larger, which is the message that I wanted that the reader can leave with after reading his artículo.Como one guys ESPN, said this morning, Brett Favre career is not only on their statistics and is ranked number one in almost every conceivable category that is important for a quarterback. It's more about all the great moments he had: playing for his father against the Oakland Raiders on MNF, that ridiculous pass Greg Jennings first work overtime against the Broncos this year and his shovel pass at Lambeau covered with snow in the NFC divisional playoff game this year just to name a few.


After a Brett Favre began playing in the NFL, he didn't stop, push 253 begins consecutivo.Cualquier person to tell me that Favre never had to deal with injuries, is simply not the case.Favre was injured in the game against the Cowboys, only this season after sustaining an injury of elbow and shoulder-separated, but still ready to go to the next partido.Ahora Favre announced his retirement from the game, Aaron Rodgers will assume and as a Packer fan may not feel as bad; he has been learning from one of the best for a few years now and really played very well when he was that step against the Dallas Cowboys, completing 18 of 26 passes for 201 yards and a touchdown.


A thing, to me, about Brett Favre that shines above other quarterbacks in the NFL, is that he is a nice guy, made lots of mistakes; he is humano.No I care what you say about him, Brett Favre will be as one of the best all-time NFL quarterbacks.

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Contributors

Followers

Powered by Blogger.